MEX Australia Introduction
MEX Exchange (DBA MEX Australia) is the Australian division of MultiBank Exchange Group and is based in Sydney, Exchange, offering real time Forex, Metals, CFDs, Options and Non Deliverable Forwards trading to private individuals, hedge funds, brokerages, market makers and banks.
MEX Exchange is the registered trading name of MEX Exchange Pty Ltd. MEX Australia is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
MEX Exchange Advantages:
• MEX Exchange is the registered trading name of MEX Australia Pty Ltd. MEX Exchange is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
• Client Segregated Trust account held with major international banks in Australia.
• Leverage up to 500:1. So you can maximise your investment.
• 24 Hour on-line Trading. Access 24 hour, 2 way streaming interbank pricing on FX, spot gold, silver, oil, and indices. Trading platform is a free and easy to use click and deal trading platform. Full telephone support available.
• From 0.7 pip spreads on Major Currencies. Trade transparent competitive two-way streaming prices. Enjoy our integrity on pricing with the most competitive spreads and consistent liquidity on the widest range of currency pairs.
• Instantaneous auto trade executions. What you see is what you get. See the prices that you buy or sell at in your chosen market. No price slippage on displayed prices when deals are being executed.
• ECN Solutions for all our FX platforms. Fully automatic dealing desk technology and services with no human intervention.
• Direct access to over 50 Interbank trading prices including United Bank of Switzerland (UBS), JP Morgan,Citibank,Barclays, Dresdner Bank, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Goldman Sachs, Currenex, FXALL and many others.
• Flexible trading sizes. Minimum trade size is 0.01 lot.
• Trade with a wide variety of order types. Including Market, Li Stop, If done, and OCO.
• Hedging allowed. Manage your account with the upmost flexibility. You can choose to either hedge an existing position by keeping long and short of the same currency pair open, or simply close out any existing individual position of your choice.
• Risk management in real-time. Manage your account professionally. Enjoy the benefits of real time straight through processing of your trading account. Know your total account value, open position, and p/l in real-time.
• Personalised Customer Service. 24 hours professional, friendly and multilingual customer services.
• Numerous trading tools, including MAM & PAMM, Virtual Private Servers, Trading Facilities for partners, White Label Technology and many others.
• Algorithmic trading, and complete Prime Brokerage functionality with fully integrated Straight through Processing (STP).
• EA allowed.
• 24 hours on-line financial news in a number of languages.
• Scalping allowed viagra without a doctor prescription.